Thursday, April 16, 2009

Moms

As I was reading my mothers blog, I decied that it was time for me to get on in it and start one as well...all though I am pretty sure that the only person that will read my blog is my mother is deserves to read and eat her heart out....While I was reading her blog I thought it was really funny that she was referring to me as her little princess.....and then it came, in my superman PJ's Cape and all.....I was a Tom boy, and not much has changed...If I do have a girl my mom and Aunt Kylie are going to have to move closer to teach her how to be all girlie!
So I would like to dedicate my blog to my mother. I love you and I am so thankful for all of your support. Me and your grandbaby could not be happier!
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. You have always been a ~Princess~ Cori...you married ~Prince Charming~ and your life is completely enchanted....I am so excited you are on your Amazing Adventure. Keep a journal of your feelings, experiences and thoughts as the days, weeks and months pass. You will always remember those sweet feelings...Mothers often ponder such great detail in their hearts for a lifetime. We are so excited for you and Brett....

    Post those great first Ultra Sound pictures...and we will join you on your journey....

    I love mom....

    ReplyDelete